Friday, July 01, 2005

Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee O'Conner

We don't focus too much on politics here at the chef, but I view our nation's leaders as one step below major league baseball in terms of great spectator sports. Fans of hysterical rhetoric everywhere are salivating today over what promise to be some very hot summer nights. I predict our president will nominate someone more right than center, and the good folks in the minority party will become completely unhinged. I mean totally batshit crazy. and I'll be here lapping it up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we need a new menu here at the chef. and incidentally what's with the tshirt post getting nine comments?!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, I have a new theory. and that is: you are actually afraid of meeting people not associated with chem e or park st. response requested.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home