Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Well if Julie's climbing back up on the Pony....

I suppose I ought to also.

But what to post?

I'll tell you what: I'm 27 years old, and I've never in my life had a real professional job. I have never been married, never had a kid, never owned anything larger and more expensive than a bicycle. in a sense, I have my whole life yet in front of me. Everything up until now has been a sort of unbelievably long, drawn out adolescence. and yet. The only thing I really want, apart from a subaru station wagon, is to be old, have hair sprouting from my ears, and sit on my porch swing complaining about the world. I want to be a curmudgeon. These damn kids with their shoes with wheels on them and their rap music. Get a job, hippie!

Ooohh I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home