Saturday, August 05, 2006

Why I'm tired this morning

These guys held Russian Comedy night at the bar last night, and they must have had about 150 people packed into our capacity-78 bar, sitting, standing, and taking their drinks outside. Cat (who is afraid of mice) stuck around to help me out for the worst of it, so she will be rewarded with many good things. I think they were funny. I heard "Pamela Anderson", "Britany Spears", and a series of jokes about driving (I suspect it was the russian translation of english bumper stickers like "How am I driving?") No word on whether airplane food made an appearance. The MIT Po-Po certainly did though, and I had to use the full extent of my "serious-and-earnest-pasty-white-boy-who-is-here-to-help-the-cops-do-their-job
and-has-no-idea-what-the-thirsty-ear's-capacity-is charm. Woo

Man, I want some pancakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home