Thursday, October 13, 2005

Physiological Curiosity

The last 8 months or so have seen me fall precipitously off the healthy living wagon. I haven't been excercising enough, I eat a lot of fat and sugar, and I drink too much free beer at the bar. Also, this summer has to be, personally, one of the sweatiest on record. At the drop of a hat, I'd be drenched. No fun at all. I finally got fed up, went running a couple times, and bought a weight bench to help fill up my new larger bedroom. Can all this recent excercise be contributing to my noticeable drop in perspiration probability, or is it just all due to the weather? Fat guys sweat, but do people who live a sedentary lifestyle also sweat more? Discuss!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, for awhile now I have been developing a theory about your codependent relationship with T.E.
(r)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home