Friday, May 20, 2005

One of those nights

Ever have an evening when you just aren't feeling it? I just got up and left all my friends at the Cambridge Brewing Compnay where we were all going to have dinner. I could feel from the onset that this was going to be one of those evenings out where you're just waiting it out until you can leave. So I did, right away. there's still 15 people, so it isn't as if I ruined the night right? Can't a fella just have a friday night where he wants an egg sandwich and to be left alone? That's tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger mdog said...

ain't nothin wrong with that! hope the egg sandwich was all you dreamed it could be.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Theis said...

Mick Jagger: No satisfaction

Me: Total eggy happiness

Stones 0 Theis 1

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home