Saturday, April 16, 2005

Old friends

A little backstory... my high school buddy Todd is in town for marathon weekend, and I just got back from dinner at Legal Seafood, where I met his new girlfriend. There was much laughing, and I was reminded how fine a pleasure it is to see old friends, and to feel like no time has passed. It warms me to think that the next time I see him, I can expect us to pick up right here.

With that in mind, i present you with this beauty... I mean Wendy Wyatt, but mainly I mean the picture of her picking a statue's nose. She is a college friend, and the gang had gathered for a wedding. In spite of all the changes our respective lives had wrought on us, we slid easily into the safe lazy comfort we'd built in fours years of each other's company. So here's to picking it all back up in an instant.

You can pick your friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home