Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Endorphin Kick

Whew! I just went jogging, and I think I added a good 1/2 mile to the loop I ran two weeks ago, bringing my total distance to about 1.5 miles. I'm slow, and I don't really like it very much, but I really don't want to grow man-boobs. And now the other foot drops.... it was a guilt jog. I ate an inappropriate ice cream dessert this evening, so I was doing penance.
I have a secret desire to become a proficient runner. It's bad on your knees, but I've always thought that triathalons were the height of cool, and the running is what holds me back. Also, if someone (or a liger) is chasing you, no one will care how fast you can swim. Well, not if you're on land, anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ligers can pretty much probably swim.

-r

5:04 PM  
Blogger Theis said...

They are magic....

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home